OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, January 26, 2009

My Oscar Picks

Haven't missed a single one of these since I was in grade school. Well, there was that one that Whoopi hosted back in the late 90s, but I was delivering pizza that night. Oh, and I REALLY wish I had missed Steve Martin's attempt. I love Steve, but I haven't seen someone bomb that hard since Micheal Richard's attempted to channel Lenny Bruce after repeated shouting "ni**er" at a patron.

And, even though I'm a serious film-head and LOVE every aspect of the process, I'll skip over the tech stuff and get right to the majors:

Best Picture: "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

Actor: Mickey Rourke, "The Wrestler."

Actress: Angelina Jolie, "Changeling"

Supporting Actor: Heath Ledger, "The Dark Knight"

( He should have won for Brokeback Mountain too. )

Supporting Actress: Penelope Cruz, "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"

Director: David Fincher, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

Adapted Screenplay: David Hare, "The Reader"

Original Screenplay: Martin McDonagh, "In Bruges"

Animated Feature Film: "WALL-E."

Cinematography: "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

Check out the complete list at The Academy's website here

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive