OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Meghan McCain Tries Not To Be An "Anonymous Blogger"?

Meghan McCain blogs.

So, now that that is out of the way, we know who she is, what she does, so she can't be labeled as "anonymous". But, she could have been mistaken for one.

In an interiew with Monday Morning Clacker, Meghan talks about blogging, life after the election and the one thing she won't talk about:

MMC: If you could change one thing about the election what would it be?

MM: “Nothing, it was the most liberating experience of my life and I am such a different person now than I was when I started the blog. It was truly an invaluable experience and I sit here today as an incredibly proud daughter and member of the Republican Party.”

MMC: So, no comment on the selection of Governor Sarah Palin as Senator McCain’s running mate?

MM: “Sarah Palin is the only part of the campaign that I won’t comment on publicly.”


Meghan, love, I think you just did.

All that aside, one of the more telling portions of the interview was this little nugget of joy:

When asked "what have you been up to since the election?"

In between visiting family and friends, I’ve been learning how to ride a motorcycle. I was inspired by Bikers For McCain and want to go back to Sturgis next year and do bike week right.


I'll let you make up your own internet headlines for when that video hits YouTube.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive