OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Else Were You Expecting

Rush Limbaugh, that twitchy mass of cigar smoke and cholesterol, is openly rooting for the Obama administration to fail.

After claiming that he was approached by a "major publication" to give a 400-word response to Obama becoming President, he offered this little peak into his soul - or carion-black pit where normal people keep their soul.

So I’m thinking of replying to the guy, “Okay, I’ll send you a response, but I don’t need 400 words, I need four: I hope he fails.” (interruption) What are you laughing at? See, here’s the point. Everybody thinks it’s outrageous to say. Look, even my staff, “Oh, you can’t do that.” Why not? Why is it any different, what’s new, what is unfair about my saying I hope liberalism fails? Liberalism is our problem. Liberalism is what’s gotten us dangerously close to the precipice here. Why do I want more of it? I don’t care what the Drive-By story is. I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: “Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.” Somebody’s gotta say it.


More here.

What some people will fail to realize, is that Limbaugh - and all like him - are only relevant within a limited demographic.

Of course, while he may believe that Bush is wonderful, that we were safer with him, that his own gas smells like cotton candy, he is paid to say things like this. He has gained his "fame" through hating things and propping up things that benefit the few rather than the many.

Honestly, if given enough money, Limbaugh would denounce God, allow a man to screw him bareback, and take an Ex-Lax infused squat on the American Flag.

True, he is as far-right as one can be in socio-political thought, but to openly advocate for the failure of an entire administration that has it's foundation built on the betterment of society, of the country, is beyond pathetic.

He doesn't wish for this country to fall.

He just does what the money tells him to do.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive