OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, January 16, 2009

Best Conservative Movie?

While I sit in my studio room ( yeah, that place where I keep all my electronic stuff and don't manage to create much of redeemable value ) and ponder whether Budwieser American Ale is the best domestic beer out there, I came across this posting about movies on HotAir.

How could I have missed something so outlandishly hilarious?

And, to think, as of right now, the number one "conservative" movie - according to the results - is The Lord Of The Rings - in which I can only assume that they mean all three of the films that make up the LOTR trilogy.

For all we know, this poll - and those that created it - are being laughed at. How do I know this? Because "Team America: World Police" and "United 93" are in a statistical tie.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive