OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Guessing This Guy Can't Do An Interview --- Well, Gillian Andersan Might Be A Bit Ditzy Too

.....and I think it might be a little bit of both.

I have fond memories of Gillian Anderson on the X-Files. Perhaps it was my affinity for red-heads when I was in high-school. Perhaps it was constant look of ferociousness that she had. It was a mix between i'm going to screw you senseless or I'm going to rip out your spleen and show it to you.

I think the interview - brief though it was - could be summed up as such:

A journalist said interviewing you is like wrestling a crocodile.
What does that mean? I have no idea.

>Did you try to bite him?
Metaphorically.


Read the remainder of Ramin Seetodeh's brief exchange with Gillian Anderson here

The new X-Files movie ( which also stars Billy "fuck off" Connelly )

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive