OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Cited" With "Hitting a Pedestrian"?

Are you serious?!?!



For the rest of us, that would be called a "hit-and-run".

And, how can you not notice a guy laying on the hood of your car while you're driving?

Novak tells us he was listening to NPR in his Corvette when suddenly, "Some guy came up and hit my car with his fist. I figured I had done something that had created road rage, but I didn't know what it was. Then a bicyclist blocked the road in front of me. I asked what the problem was. He said, 'You can't just hit people and run away!'"


No, but he can help "out" and undercover CIA agent and get away with it.

I loved John Stewarts take on this ( form last night's DailyShow )

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive