OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, October 23, 2009

Shorter Dick Cheney

Cheney Goes After Obama On Afganistan

I'm hoping that the fact that myself and George W. Bush largely ignored this particular conflict isn't going to matter to you. But let's also not forget that I was never part of the Executive or Legislative branches of government, therefor I cannot be held responsible for the lack of understanding and support of the mission in Afganistan from 2001 until 2008 - which you are still instructed to never mention in public. In summation, I rule, Obama drools. Thank you.

1 comment:

Daniel Edd Bland III said...

I have published an Open Letter to Eric Holder, the US Attorney General, asking him to either properly investigate the 9/11 Attacks or charge me with libel for accusing Dick Cheney of murdering at least 175 innocent American citizens that fateful September morning. Please read the letter, and show your support by asking that the charges be filed against me if the government will not conduct an open investigation to find the true criminals responsible for murdering nearly 3,000 of our fellow countrymen.

www.BlandyLand.com

Thanks in advance for your help!

Daniel Edd Bland III
http://www.BlandyLand.com


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive