OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, October 17, 2008

Praying For A Steel Cage Death-Match



Elisabeth Hasselbeck emphatically dissed Ann Coulter on "The View" Friday, telling co-host Joy Behar, "Please don't put me in the same sentence as Ann Coulter." Hasslebeck also cleared the air regarding rumors that she is jumping ship to Fox News, telling the ladies and the viewers, "I am not going anywhere."

When Behar predicted that Sarah Palin would die her hair blonde and join Fox News if John McCain loses, she enumerated a list of famous blonde Republicans: "Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Elisabeth Hasselbeck."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, please don't put me in the same sentence as Ann Coulter!" the proud Republican erupted.

Whoopi Goldberg then asked Hasselbeck to speak about the rumors that she's leaving "The VIew" for Fox News, to which Hasselbeck responded:

"I'm not going anywhere, except to get my highlights fixed! I love Fox, I'm staying here....I am not leaving The View.' I certainly love my ladies here. I am not going anywhere."


The louder you keep shreiking about not going, the more it looks like you are going to go.

Huffington Post has the video.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive