OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Night Trance Music Selection

When I first started DJng almost 10 years ago, I got stuck in full-on Trance mode.
Yeah, I know, not the best place to be when you are attempting to be taken seriously.

I soon got over my Trance phase ( thankfully never falling headlong into the cheesy-hands-in-the-air-anthem style that so many people played in the late 90s ) but there are seveal tracks that stuck with me.

The one in the video below has to be the one that convinced me to get behind a set of tables and just go for it.

LSG - Netherworld ( Jules Verne remix )
feat. on Sasha and Digweed's NORTHERN EXPOSURE : WEST COAST disc.

enjoy

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive