OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Morning Coffee Table Talk

It's that special day when no one wants to get out of bed and it seems that everyone has a shitty day.




I think one of the hardest things about waking up on Monday is having to fill up yor vehicle(s) for the week. I've been trying to budget just the right amount of fuel to put into my car. Considering that I only live about 3 miles from work, it's not that hard. But, what really gets me are statements like these from the people that are allegedly 'leading' this countrty:




Check out some more info here on the man that ran two Texas oil companies into financial ruin and ended up being a two-term president and arguably one of the worst in American history.

They don't make strong enough coffee for days like today.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive