OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bonnaroo 2008

So, I'm going to be offine for a few days later this week as I travel to Bonnaroo in Manchester, TN ( June 12-15th ).

Bonnaroo

Last year was amazing -- Tool, Sasha and John Digweed, The Flaming Lips, The White Stripes ( I could go on - though, The Police were just outright horrible and that kind of disappointed me ).

This year might not be as grand.

Kanye West? Really? That guy that whined like a 12-year-old with a skinned-knee at the MTV "music awards"!?!?!?!

Metallica?!?!?! I mean, those guys really haven't been a relevant musical source since 1988's ...and Justice for All.

However, there are tons of acts that are going to be great regardless of who is playing on the 'main stage'.

Oh, and Chris Rock is gonna be there --- fucking sweet!

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive