OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wilco Releases New Album

Normally I'm not that fired up about bands releasing albums. There's a handful of artists that still have the ability to create something new and that number seems to dwindle each and every year.

I would have to say that Wilco is close to the top of the list, along with Tool, Steve Earl, and Robert Plant.

Wilco's new album just arrived and it's some of Tweedy's finest work since Hotel Yankee Foxtrot.

And speaking of, here's my favorite cut off that album.

Ashes Of American Flags

1 comment:

Troy Camplin said...

My wife and I liked their first album. I'm curious to hear more off of this one.

I've been into Franz Ferdinand, The Arctic Monkeys, The Gossip, and anything Jack White is doing.

You will be interested to know that I bought the new Metallica album because my daughter, Melina (who is 2.5 years old) loved the first two releases. In fact, she loves the entire album. And she's very particular about the rock music she likes.


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive