OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pathetic Malkin Moment # 6443

One could almost sense that Michelle Malkin would make light of this woman's struggle.

If you follow me on Twitter, you saw my comment earlier this afternoon about the savior-based moment in Ft. Myers this afternoon between President Obama and a woman named Henrietta Hughes — who demanded that Obama give her a home with her own bathroom and kitchen.

The entire event was like a revival meeting. Naturally, I’m already being attacked as heartless for questioning the entitlement culture. Wrapping up a column on this for tomorrow.


Michelle, sweetie, you have to have one before you are challenged for being without.

More drivel from the Malkinator here.

Here's the video that she embeded on her site ( note the I love you moment that they paused on ).




Even though this was an edited, Fox"News" recorded moment, did you see this woman "demand" - Malkin's words - anything?

I didn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I flipped over to that garbage called Fox and Friends this morning and caught her segment. It was like looking at Medusa, my day is ruined.

Fran / Blue Gal said...

I'm so glad you posted this. A woman in need now has a President who gives a shit. That's all that was.

My only issue with this post is, there's no need whatsoever to give Malkin a link. It's fine for a blogger to refuse to do that. Just say "No linky" and tell your readers they know where to find it. Because they do.

xo and keep up the fine blogging.


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive