OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Know, Right!

Ladies and gentleman. There comes a time in everyone's life when they are presented with something so truly amazing, so utterly fascinating, that it defies classification. If one were to look at it for too long, you would be blinded as if staring into the sun. There is no denying it's power. The shear force of will that it would take to begin understanding such an awesome force, of not only nature, but of spirit - that chord that holds together the ethereal realm which we may one day be able to touch, if only for a fleeting moment. That one shining light in a world of darkness, that singularly amazing thing who's true name may only be whispered, least it destroy your very breath. That thing, is Kanye Wests ego:

I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice............It's me settling into that position of just really accepting that it's one thing to say you want to do it and it's another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan




The grumpy superstar was upset with the choice of winners at the big shows in both America and the UK this year.

And he claims he only won Ultimate Urban at the European bash in Liverpool last week because he turned up.

Kanye had his rant at the launch of 808s & Heartbreak, his new album, before the first of his dazzling show at London’s O2 Arena on Tuesday.

He said: “BRITNEY SPEARS over RIHANNA? Are you serious?

“I mean f****** JARED LETO? He’s my boy but he shouldn’t have won over some of those other artists.

“I won nothing last year and I’d brought out Stronger


More here at The Sun.

Yes, Virgina, there is a Santa Claus. But Kanye West is going to kill him.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive