OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shorter Ace Of Spades

Obama's Birthday Cake Demonstrates His Signature Modesty, Restraint

In a complete waste of time and bandwidth, I'm going to blatantly look like an asshat in order to talk shit about Barack Obama. And even though I'll temper my statement by saying that he didn't make the cake and that he has the ability to read, unlike that one Republican guy that I support for 8 years, I will talk shit about any and everything that Obama does even though it makes me look like a pathetic choad. Seriously, this guy could cure cancer and AIDS in the same week and I'd still be able to find some fault in it. After all, when you're scraping the bottom of the barrel, what more do you expect out of me?

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive