OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Afternoon Tracks feat. Robert Plant & Queen

From the Concert For Life. "Thank You" / "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"



As a kid, I loved Queen. I have my mom and older sister to thank for that. Mom had several Queen LPs and my sister and I would play them when she would come and visit, dancing around the room and laughing.

The other band that I couldn't get enough of as a child was Zeppelin. My father told me that he and mom would play Physical Graffiti in order to get me to calm down when I was little. When my parents divorced, I didn't get to listen to Zep unless I was visiting my dad.

Seeing Plant on stage, performing with Queen, you get this awesome feeling that you don't normally get. And you definately don't get it listening to the overly processed and key-adjusted clap-trap that's on commercial radio now.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive