OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Apparently Alito Has Feelings

During his confirmation, Samuel Alito was asked - point blank - by Republican Senator Tom Coburn ( OK ) about his "feelings".



Senator, I tried to in my opening statement, I tried to provide a little picture of who I am as a human being and how my background and my experiences have shaped me and brought me to this point....


With regards to the "feelings" of a sitting Justice, it should be pointed out that Chief Justice John Roberts apparently has "feelings" that align him with ruling class whites, as he has sided consistently with conservative ideology when making decisions on cases that reach the SCOTUS.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive