OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scholastic Re-Do

While this got little traction from the folks at Fox"Nattion", the intent was quite clear - to infer that public schools are devaluing hard work. Too bad that this isn't the case here.



Considering the very real aspect that not all students are alike, that not all students perform well in the realm of written - standardized - tests, I'm not at all surprised that this school is implementing this program.

When I took the ACT in high school, and wasn't pleased with my grade, I took it again. I knew people that took it three times. There was no outrage by students that made 32s or 34s on their first try. The same was true with the SAT. So what makes this story any different?

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive