OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This Happened On CNN?

While I am in no way a fan nor a repeat audience member for Anderson Cooper's 360 program, it was quite iteresting to see this exchange on his program.



It's quite interestig to see one of the lead tea-baggers, Mark Williams, run for cover from some of the statment that he has made and somehow try to validate his canted view of the world.

Once again, in William's attempt to excuse his rhetoric and that of the "grass-roots" crowd that follows his lead, once has to ask the following:

- where were they when the Bush administration had a drastically more far reaching expansion of government?

- where were they when the tax cuts for the richest 1% of Americans got a tax cut that was paid for by the remaining 99%?

- where were they when the national debt was more than double under the same man that they claim kept this country safe, even though he and his advisors ignored warnings and we lost more than 3000 lives in the fall of 2001?

1 comment:

themom said...

I watched this discourse last night (a fluke, as I don't watch Anderson Cooper that much), and I thought my teeth would fall out of my head. When James Carville, more or less laughed him off, that was my high point. At least Cooper was ready for this jackass!

The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive