OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Influential Influences

Here's a new set of posts that I will attempt to keep up with for your Thursday night enjoyment.

I have discovered several fantastic blogs over the past year of my own blogging adventures. And, each Thursday, I will give props to two blogs that are influential to me.

Tonight, we feature BlueGal and Dr. Zauis.

BlueGal ( aka Fran ) is not only the blogging queen of knitting and panties, she has a particularly wonderful sense of humor and honesty in her posts that I have yet to find any other place. Her quirky sense of politics and life are something fresh and wildly pleasing to the palate. I often read and re-read her posts and get the sense of connectiveness that I rarely find anywhere else. Also, her original videos are a treat for the senses. BlueGal also hosts a weekly chat time on Mondays that I wish I had the opportunity to join in on more, as the discussions are rife with honest, intellectual discussions that you won't find in most places.

Then, there's the amazing Dr. Dr. Zaius.

A blogger that brings the wonderful feeling of a hybrid of the Sean Connery era of James Bond blended with the vibe of the swinging 60s, Zaius is one of the internet's greatest political satirists. Zaius delivers some of the greatest photoshop-comments on the political stories of the day. His style and substance blend together in a seemless wave of truth, justice, and the ape way.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive