OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, September 7, 2009

Elementary My Dear Blogger

While perusing Samurai Frog's blog, I happened upon this interesting quiz.




You Should Teach Second Grade



You are an excellent communicator and instructor. You would take teaching seriously.

You know how to present a subject in many ways. You are good at coming up with examples.



You are both supportive and challenging. You know when to push, and you know when to praise.

You have a lot of energy, and you don't get discouraged easily. You don't give up on people.




There was a point in time where I considered teaching high school english, but that time passed long ago. However, the thought of teaching 2nd grade is rather interesting. I do have a rather kiddish mentality in many ways, although I fear my lesson plans would soon be replaced with lots of play time.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive