OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Rip-off

This is, quite obviously, something else that is done at the C&L website on Fridays. I have offered by suggestions quite often but they haven't been considered yet - at least I don't think so. But just in case, I thought I would take it upon myself to create my own "rip-offs" thread each week to show what I think are either blatant or coincidental cheats in music.

Our first selection features a not-so-well-known goth band versus The Smashing Pumpkins.

First up, Christian Death's fantastic track Death Wish




And now, the Smashing Pumpkins track Zero from the Infinate Sadness opus.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive