OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, February 26, 2009

As If You Needed More Proof: Pt III

Curious about what's going on at the CPAC conference?



Yep, that's right, Cliff Kincaid - head of "Accuracy" In Media - seems to think that the thouroughly debunk notion that Obama was not born in the US is something that still needs to be explored.

Apparently the audience agrees.

And the guy can't even quote Hendrix correctly.

Manic depression is touching my soul
I know what I want but I just don't know
How to, go about gettin' it
Feeling sweet feeling,
Drops from my fingers, fingers
Manic depression is catchin' my soul

Woman so weary, the sweet cause in vain
You make love, you break love
It's all the same
When it's, when it's over, mama
Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, caress, caress
Manic depression is a frustrating mess

Well, I think I'll go turn myself off,
And go on down
All the way down
Really ain't no use in me hanging around
In your kinda scene

Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, caress, caress
Manic depression is a frustrating mess


So, how exactly is a song about unrequited feeling for a woman that is out of your grasp, and your urge to express that emotion in song, have anything to do with conservative ideology and Kincaid's irrational fears of what Obama is and what he will do to this country?

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive