OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Veiled Threat?

Rick Santelli has found his gimmick.

He's now the official "victim" of White House thuggery.

Wait, didn't (m)Ann Coulter just write a book about victimhood. But, wasn't that about Democrats?

Seems that Rick went on a talk-radio program hosted by the lunatic fringe's own "unrepentant terrorist", G. Gordon Liddy, and tried to pass of White House Press Secretary Robert Gibb's discussion about his delusional rant as a "threat" directed at him:

SANTELLI: He started that press conference saying, “I don’t know where he lives, I don’t know where his house is.” This is the Press Secretary of the White House. Is that the kind of thing we want? Is that —

LIDDY: It’s a veiled threat.

SANTELLI: It really is. […] I don’t really want to be a spokesman, but I really am very proud of a) the response I’m getting, which is overwhelmingly positive, and b) discourse, that is debate. That if the pressure and the heat I’m taking from the White House – the fact my kids are nervous to go to school – I can take that, okay.


Here's the audio:



You catch that part in the beginning? Where he says that Gibbs starts the conference speculating where Santelli might live? Liddy even goes on to say that Gibb's stated "we know where you live". Talk about a patent lie.

To bad that's not how it happened - AT ALL.



More here from Think Progress.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive