OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Music City Underwater

They are calling this a 500 Year Flood, essentially stating that this sort of thing rarely, if ever, is going to happen.



Here's a photostream my friend Dustin took.

These pictures give an even more detailed look at what Nashville is facing.

There are many ways that we can help. The avenue that I took is the same one that I used to donate to Haiti's earthquake relief, by texting REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.

I've always had a special place in my heart for Nashville - not just because of the music, but for the people. I haven't been able to travel there ( other than for business ) for almost 2 years, and it pains me to see so many people suffering through something this unimaginable.

President Obama signed a disaster declaration yesterday and FEMA is currently doing disaster assessments currently. It will take quite some time for the city to recover and any assistance that you can give will be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure that it won't be long before conservatives are crowing that this is "Obama's second Katrina in less than a month".

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive