OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Laura Comes Out

.....in favor of gay rights? Really?



This is just plain odd to me. Here is the woman that is married to the former President that was hell bent on amending the Constitution in order to deny American's their civil rights simply because they "aren't like most people". Why couldn't she have mentioned this back in 2004? Likely that she was muzzled by her husband and her handlers. If she had "come out" with her beliefs back then it would likely have spelled trouble for Bush's re-election bid. I'm not going to say he wouldn't have been, but this would have really angered the religious zealots that helped get him a second term in office.

So what angle is she playing with this now?

1 comment:

Pat Tillett said...

Hi there, we both commented on a post at Cal's blog. I took a chance and hit your link. I'm glad I did. I like what your write and you make it very interesting. If you don't mind, I'm going to tag along.
thanks!
patricktillett.blogspot.com


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive