OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Terrorism Or Something More

There's likely to be more to this story, considering the events prior to this.

Authorities are investigating an Austin plane crash that took place this morning at an office building in Northwest Austin, Texas.

Austin police say a small plane crashed into the seven-story building in the 9400 block of Research Boulevard, per the Austin Statesman.

CNN reported that the man set his house on fire, stole the plane and crashed it intentionally, citing a federal official.


Here's some video of the aftermath uploaded to CNN.



Not to get overtly conspiratorial with this, but something tells me this story will be much bigger than we expect at this point. After all, the building the plane crashed into was the Austin branch of the IRS.

Could this be the moment where a Tea Bagger finally goes over the edge? The pilot's letter seems to lend an air of credibility to this theory.

In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lives and their self-serving laws. I know I'm hardly the first one to decide I've had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country and it isn't limited to the blacks and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless efforts before me and there will surely be many after, but I also know that by adding my body to the count, I will ensure nothing will change."


"I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.


The spin on this tonight from Fox"News" is likely to be mindbending. Beck is on in less than 3 hours. I'm guessing he's already going to blame this on progressives, Van Jones, and the IPCC. The chalkboard will be in flames by the end of the show.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive