OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sarah Palin, Have You Met Andrea Friedman Yet?

This is just too awesome to pass up.

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the "Extra Large Medium" episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine's day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in " Smudge" but I was a blonde in "Life Goes On". I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm".

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.


Here's Andrea.



When I saw this episode of Family Guy, I knew there had to be a catch, and Seth Macfarlane and Adrea Friedman pulled it off brilliantly. Palin took the bait, it simmered in her belly for a few days and then the coup de gras. Good on you Andrea for not letting others dictate what you should do. I don't think anyone has burned Palin like you have.

So, will Palin respond to this or will she be too stunned? I'm thinking that, if anything, she'll likely talk about how using a person with Downs is wrong and..........oh, wait, she won't be able to use that excuse, will she.

1 comment:

Darius Whiteplume said...

Oh, she'll still use the excuse.

I am really surprised Fox would air that show, but then I think Fox's entire mission is to confound the public. They air Married with Children and Family Guy on one network, and then the neo-cons on the other... They incite ire on both sides of the aisle, and I think we know who feeds best on ire.

A diabolical game, Mr. Murdoch. Well played.


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive