OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, March 8, 2010

New Iron Man Trailer



The more I watch clips from this new film, the more I'm inclined to say that Iron Man is the greatest of the Marvel franchise films.

Sam Raimi screwed up Spiderman with his horrendous third installment; X-Men rearranged so much of the storyline that the characters didn't translate as well in any of the film versions; and while Ang Lee's Hulk was more of a experimental film ( which I think every crackpot reviewer and average film fan completely missed the point on ) the "mutant dogs" scenes almost destroyed the film for me.

This second installment of Iron Man looks like it may top the initial offering. Although, I am rather disappointed that Terrance Howard will not be reprising his roll in the film. My only concern is the choice of Samuel L. Jackson to play Nick Fury? Sure, Jackson is s badass, but he just doesn't seem right for the part.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive