OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, March 11, 2010

May Can't Come Soon Enough

Good Lord Almighty!



While Gladiator earned Sir Ridley recognition by The Academy, his portrayal of strife and struggle within the Holy Land ( Kingdom Of Heaven ) was largely ignored, though many film buffs thought it one of the greatest films of the year. I'm quite curious as to how they will view his Robin Hood vision.

Considering that this storyline is an alternate perspective of how modern man has known Robin Hood, I'm curious as to how this will play at theaters. Considering that the average filmgoer cares little for story and more for style, I'm guessing that substance and history isn't going to trump the effects in this film and the fact that it will be largely ignored in smaller markets.

As for myself, I can't fucking wait to see this.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive