OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, March 8, 2010

Self-Deification

More Sarah Palin masturbatory blathering.

When the media first challenged her on the need to write her core beliefs on her hand to remember them, "I didn't really had a good answer, as so often -- is me," Palin quipped at an Ohio Right to Life fundraiser Friday. "But then somebody sent me the other day, Isaiah 49:16, and you need to go home and look it up. Before you look it up, I'll tell you what it says though. It says, hey, if it was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us. He says, in that passage, 'I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you,' and I'm like, 'Okay, I'm in good company.'"

The Bible doesn't mention permanent marker, of course; the line Palin referred to, "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands," features "writing" that is significantly more permanent.


I guess this isn't too shocking, as it was bound to be only a matter of time before Palin equated herself with God in some fashion. It does seem an odd thing to do, as she and her jubilantly drooling compatriots continually insist that Obama supporters have referred to him in "god-like" ways.

2 comments:

SUEB0B said...

God also sends bears to rip children apart when they mock a bald guy. Is she going to do that, too?

ZIRGAR said...

Jeez! What a twit this woman. I see the weakness in her assertion though. I'm pretty sure God wrote his own palm notes, whereas Palin used a ghostwriter for hers. I'm just sayin'...


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive