OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Who Would Jesus Vote For?

Honestly, I don't know a single thing about Norm Coleman. Don't really care to, as a matter of fact. Well, perhaps if I lived in Minnesota I would.

I've only followed the highly publicized recount between Coleman and Al Franken - whom I happen to think is a brilliant comedian and satirist. But, would be make a good Senetor? It's possible.

But, is it possible that The Big J is on Coleman's side?

From Politico:

“I feel fairly confident. In the end, the good Lord’s going to decide,” Coleman told the local Fox affiliate. “The numbers look good to us. Certainly there’s uncertainty. I’m not worried about it. I’ve done everything I can do. I’m not really agonizing about the outcome.”

Coleman went on: “Life goes on, regardless of what your job is. I certainly love what I do. If I can keep doing it, I’ll be thrilled, and if not, I’m sure we’ll do something else.”

Coleman made the comments at a Hanukkah celebration in St. Paul last night (make sure to watch the end of the video to see Coleman dance the hora).

Coleman was much more confident about his chances the day after the election when he declared himself the winner. Both Franken and Coleman have largely remained out of the public eye since the recount began.




The invocation of "the Lord" by any politician either means one of two things: they are in some serious trouble - like losing your Senate seat, or they are trying to cover-up that "meeting in the bathroom stall".

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive