OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maybe I'm Wrong About Him

I have been known to be a bit of a movie snob. Well, perhaps that's a bit harsh, though I am particular about what I like.

To me, director McG ( don't you just love the pretentiousness of that name ) hasn't offered one single frame of cinema that's worth even spitting on. So, when I heard that he was the helm the latest Terminator project, I was less than enthused.

However, this trailer seems to tell a different story:



It seems that McG has learned how to make a film. Of course, I am judging the entire film off of a trailer - not usually a wise move.

Perhaps the studios told him that if he delivered another "Charlies Angels" piece of crap then he was finished. Maybe this is the work of the 1st Assistant Director. Maybe McG is part of this film in name only. Or, perhaps I have underestimated this man.

We'll find out next summer.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive