OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank You

I have been telling myself for years that I was going to start a blog.

But, being the procrastinator that I am, it's taken me far longer than it should have.

So, as we find ourselves at the end of 2008, I just wanted to say thank you to all those that read and those that left comments, suggestions, and even those that called me nasty names.

I've only been here since June, and already I've had some interesting hatemail, wild misunderstandings thrown at me, and even a visit and comment from a lady that has been nominated for a 2008 Weblog Award ( you're welcome here anytime, Bluegal ).

So, for any reading this and hasn't commented on something I wrote, don't be so scared. I don't bite unless asked or paid in advance.

Have a great New Years.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive