OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, December 29, 2008

Nuggets Of Win From 2008 ( Part II )

The first juicy bit is from the guy who fancies himself the face of the conservative movement - well, that is if Rush Limbaugh lets him think that - an economist, a foreign policy expert, and just a man that knows everything there is to know that would make America the best friggin place on earth - Sean Hannity:



So, what was that you were saying about the economy, Sean?

And here's this one:



"I am the biggest supporter ofIsreal, and I have a 30 year history on their record book"

I'm wondering, what does it mean to be the "biggest supporter" of Isreal, what does that person do, and where is this "record book" that Isreal keeps?





It wasn't the fact that he had fainted, that there was something wrong with him. It seemed to me that he had a stroke, and I have had several people in my family that have had this horrible moment befall them. It was that someone-shouted-that-someone-had-shouted-something-and-they-must-answer. My God, could they be the culprit.

*queue scary music*

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive