OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Touched Everyone Now

While skimming through some sites I haven't read in a while, I came across this little gem of a piece from MixMag entitled "DJ Forced To Sell Gold Teeth From Credit Crisis"



DJ Talent (real name Anthony Ghosh) has been forced to sell his gold teeth to make ends meet during the apparent credit crisis.

Talent, who plays electro house, hopes to get £30k for his 28 gold crowns.

"It's a big decision getting rid of my teeth" he told BBC News "and could actually cost me my career as I don't know if I'll be noticed with white teeth"

We cant say we'd ever noticed him with gold ones.


While the words "talent" and "electro-house" should never be placed within specific proximity of one another in a paragraph, I'm wondering why people are still putting the "DJ" in front of their names.

I guess this kid's idea of stealing Goldie's look wasn't such a good idea after all.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive