OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, December 4, 2008

What A Fucking Prick

So, when you're already one of the most vile creatures on the planet, what can you do to make even more people think you are?

Well, Robert Novak - you know, the guy that's got to be the offspring of Gollum and The Toxic Avenger - would ruin Valerie Plames life all over again if given the chance. Why, you ask?



I’d go full speed ahead because of the hateful and beastly way in which my left-wing critics in the press and Congress tried to make a political affair out of it and tried to ruin me. My response now is this: The hell with you. They didn’t ruin me. I have my faith, my family, and a good life. A lot of people love me — or like me. So they failed. I would do the same thing over again because I don’t think I hurt Valerie Plame whatsoever


More here at The National Ledger.

Aw, "they tried to ruin me". Boo-frickin-hoo. You buy the ticket, you take the fucking ride, Bobby.

So, let's get this straight.

Robert Novak, not acting on anything but some reactionary twitch he gets when he sees a chance to stick up for his boy George, would end the career of an undercover CIA operative, most likely putting her very life and the life of her family at risk.

Let's not sugar-coat what Novak did. He seriously fucked with National Security. That's it. Case closed.

Of course, this is the man who ran over a guy and didn't blink twice. What else would we expect.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive