OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Puttin On The Hits?

Question the timing.



While there is always going to be idiots out there wanting to draw attention to themselves as well as those that are actually wanting to do others harm, I'm not entirely convinced that this is as real as it's being presented. But that isn't stopping the fine folks at Fox"Nation" from showcasing this as a signature story. The comments section is quite the sight to behold as well.

I'm not going to go so far as to say that this sounds like a teenager that's been paid off by supporters of Arizona's newly implemented immigration law, as I don't have a voice that one would immediately expect to hear coming from someone of my age, but he certainly doesn't seem too confident in his words.

With that out of the way, the first thing that sprang to mind was how this woman allegedly got this text and voice message. Do the drug cartels buy lists of phone numbers like marketing agencies do when they want to try and push their wares on people. Did this woman make some sort of purchase that would cause her number to show up on a list that murderous drug dealers would want to get their hands on? Are they just randomly dialing numbers in the hopes that they will be able to send a text or have a voice message reach someone in Arizona? Sorry folks, but I call bullshit on this one.

Never-the-less, the FBI is investigating, as that is their job to look into instances such as this. However, there really should be some investigation into the anonymous man and his wife, as well looking into the number where the texts are originating from. That's really standard operating procedure with these types of threats, but I'm of the mind that this is going to end up being coordinated by someone here in the states in order to bolster support for the immigration law.

1 comment:

Women Shoes said...

hello dear .. i want to invite you to exchange links with my blog
http://sexy-womenshoes.blogspot.com.do you want exchange link?I've put your link in my blog.please put also my link.
link : http://sexy-womenshoes.blogspot.com/
text : Women shoes
I would be very happy if you link exchange with me
thank you


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive