OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Can Has Excuses

English majors, are you ready to polish your sentence diagrammig skills?

Here's Palin explaining why it's ok for her to do it but not Hillary Clinton.

Ready...............go.

What I said was, it doesn’t do her or anybody else any good to whine about the criticism. And that’s why I’m trying to make it clear that the criticism, I invite that. But freedom of speech and that invitation to constructively criticize a public servant is a lot different than the allowance to lie, to continually falsely accuse a public servant when they have proven over and over again that they have not done what the accuser is saying they did. It doesn’t cost them a dime to continue to accuse. That’s a whole different situation. But that’s why when I talk about the political potshots that I take or my family takes, we can handle that. I can handle that. I expect it. But there has to be opportunity provided for truth to get out there, and truth isn’t getting out there when the political game that’s being played right now is going to continue, and it is.

So, criticize but don't accuse. Evaluate but don't assume. It's so clear now.

Please Sarah, please don't go away. You're such a shining example for your party.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive