OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best Of The Decade: Music Edition

I'm normally inclined to do this type of list just after Jan. 1st and it's primarily confined to media insanity and stories about political trickery and nonsense, but something tells me that I need to partition this out into a variety of catagories.

First up - music. In no particular order, here are what I believe to be the greatest tracks of the decade.

System Of A Down - B.Y.O.B.



The Killers - All These Things That I've Done



Cold - End Of The World



Tool - Parabola



Wilco - Ashes Of American Flags



Sigur Ros - The Nothing Song



Coldplay - Yellow



Mushroomhead - 43



Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place ( Hybrid Remix )



Tool - The Pot



My Morning Jacket - Come Closer



Allison Kraus & Robert Plant - Trampled Rose



Korn - Here To Stay



Grizzly Bear - The Knife



Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms



Terry Grant feat. Jennifer Horne - I'll Kill You



PQM - You Are Sleeping ( Luke Chable Vocal Pass Remix )



The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps



This is not a complete list of my favorite tracks of the past 10 years, but it's rather close. Check my musical postings here and you'll likely see more from 2000 until now. Please play loud and often.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive