OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Question Of Business And Media Exposure

In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit that I am not the most tech savvy, most business minded person on the planet. However, I can easily spot some stupid and throat-sliting maneauvers quite easily.

So Microsoft has around 6% of the share of internet searches while Google has more than 85% and News Corp is making a deal with Microsoft for exclusivity. Really? Is Rupert Murdoch seriously banking on Bing to be on par with Google? To me, this sounds like Murdock is willing to pay to have his content burried.

Am I reading this incorrectly or is the man that controls more media throughout the world making one of the worlds biggest mistakes?

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive