Sunday, August 30, 2009
Fox's Version Of Ted Kennedy
This is just another tactic that Fox is using in order to lull Democrats and their supporters into a false sense of security. Not just in relation to healthcare reform, but every major piece of legislation that the Obama administration attempts to pass. Create the narrative that Kennedy completely set aside his own ideals and passions in order to essentially cave to Republican demands.
From now until the mid-term elections, and possibly further if there is no meaningful legislation regarding healthcare is passed by then, we are going to hear Republicans talking about what they think Kennedy would have done. They will talk of bipartisanship as often as they can get away with it.
But this isn't what Fox's real agenda is about, as anyone with a partially functioning brainstem can realize.
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (853)
- Oh, Pete, You Underestimate Your Own Rhetoric
- Malkin Thinks That Entering A Contest Will Hurt He...
- Some Thoughts For Your Morning
- Fox's Version Of Ted Kennedy
- So, Does This Mean That's She's "In The Tank" Now?...
- Your Ted Kennedy Impersonation Isn't Convincing
- Shorter Allahpundit
- Voices Of The "Murder, She Wrote" Demographic
- The Constitution As A Weapon Used By The Ignorant
- How Does One Spell, Glenn Beck?
- Huckabee's Love Of Death
- Erickson Asks, I Respond
- Some Thoughts On Death And Conservative Posturing
- Is Glenn Beck The Right's Answer To Alex Jones? o...
- In Which Micheal Steele Channels His Inner Palin
- Light Posting Of Late
- The Book Of The Dead
- Shorter Ed Morrissey
- The Frivolity Of The Modern GOP
- Vacant Memories And Vacation Hypocrisy
- This Is Rather Upsetting
- Because It's Majority Rule
- Looks Like Cameron Has Finally Topped Terminator
- Capitalism: The Trailer
- The Mythos That Is Pushing The Fringe And What Our...
- Happy Birthday Robert Plant
- Zep Blog Continuous
- Fearing A Chilling Effect On Beck's Hatespeech
- Because They Are The Greatest Band To Have Ever Pl...
- The Predictability Of Conservative Meme
- The Selective Editing Process And Conservative Mes...
- My Op-Ed: V 1.0
- His Breath Still Pulses From His Funeral Bed
- This Is My State
- I'd Like To Thank The Academy
- The Proper Way
- Stop Validating Their Insane Mumblings
- A More Relevant Interview Than Most
- Malkin's Hortaculturist Horror Stories
- So Is Her Son A Communist Now, Or A Fascist?
- Franken's Parlor Trick
- Wonder When Glenn Beck Is Going To Have Him On
- Not Concealing What's In Their Hearts
- When Style, Substance, Politics, And Celebrity Col...
- Special Comment
- That Rationale Of The Tea-Baggers Doesn't Make Sen...
- Where The Wild Things Are: Trailer B
- A Fail So Big It Deserves To Be Mentioned Again
- Oh, The Delicious Irony
- Conservative Quote Of The Day
- Hamming It Up
- Of Christianity, The Healthcare Debate, And The Sp...
- No Wonder The Dwarves Like Her So Much
- Spacial Sounds
- Jackson's Bones
- Rest Well John. The World Is A Little Less Fun Wi...
- If It Isn't Astroturfing
- 8 Years Ago Today
- Art Imitates Life
- Quote Of The Day
- Watch Your Mouth
- Hot, Fringe, Winger, Tea-Bagging Action
- Michelle Malkin's Asterisk
- A Question For Michelle Malkin
- What Was That Glenn Beck Was Saying?
- Shorter Ace Of Spades
- Welcome Home
- Retired Military, Medicare, And The Tea Party Crow...
- Healthcare In Cartoon Form
- Things The Conservative Movement Hates
- Score One For Diplomacy
- Like Godzilla, Only It's A Giant Dude
- Because Lee's Videos Are Great
- It's Called Being Honest, Perhaps You Should Try A...
- Just Because You Can Shout
- Is He Finally Seeing What His Show Is Doing To Peo...
- O, Rly Orly?
- Like It Was Hard to Determine This
- The Fox Chick, The Pantload, And A Crazy
- Beck's Militant Fanbase Begins To Reveal Itself
- ▼ August (80)