OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sleep Well Big Man

Not much to add to what transpired over the weekend but this........



Clarence Clemons, the saxophonist in Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, whose jovial onstage manner, soul-rooted style and brotherly relationship with Mr. Springsteen made him one of rock’s most beloved sidemen, died on Saturday at a hospital in Palm Beach, Fla. He was 69.

The cause was complications of a stroke he suffered last Sunday at his home in Singer Island, Fla., a spokeswoman for Mr. Springsteen said.

In a statement released Saturday night, Mr. Springsteen called Mr. Clemons “my great friend, my partner.”

“With Clarence at my side, my band and I were able to tell a story far deeper than those simply contained in our music,” he added. “His life, his memory and his love will live on in that story and in our band.”


I don't know what else to say.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive