OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Friday, June 3, 2011

Later Night Music Club feat. The Cure

The Cure have endured many line-up changes through the years, and it's too difficult on most days for me to pic my favorite Cure LP. But for me, the years with Porl Thompson and Simon Gallup are the best.

And some have called Disintegration the greatest Cure album of all time - something I can't completely argue against, mind you - I've been revisiting Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me over the past year and I realized why it always stood out alongside Disintegration.

So tonight, here's a live version of the title track ( The Kiss ) featuring one of the greatest Cure intros of their entire catalog:

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive