OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Late Night Music Club feat. KISS

The first concert I went to was KISS. Certainly this will sound prototypical to some, but for me it's actually true. It was the UNHOLY tour and some rank amateur band was opening for them, whom was properly booed off stage.

I can vividly recall the moment that Gene Simmons took a fiery sword and spewed a mouth-full of kerosene onto it launching a fireball some 15 feet in front of him. But until tonight, I never knew of any instance since that they had played this track live.

Great Expectations



And here's the only live version I think I've ever seen then do.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive