OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dancing Around The Election

Why does it not surprise me that Bristol Palin would do something like this:

The 20-year-old daughter of former Gov. Sarah Palin, who campaigned for candidates across the nation in this election, told the syndicated TV show "Inside Edition" after Tuesday's night show, "I did not send in my absentee ballot in Alaska. I'm going to be in trouble. Sorry, Mom!"

Bristol Palin also voiced her opinion on whether she thinks her mom should run for president in 2012.

"Of course I do. I know that she's great and she'd be great for our country," she said.


Well, this is the young lady who is now campaigning for "teen abstenence" after not using a condom. Wonder what conservative think tank will now tap her as the new "Get Out The Vote" campaign for 2012.

Then again, it's precisely this type of action from a Palin that would end up being spun into a talking point on Fox"News" about why conservative youth shouldn't vote.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive