OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dance, Little Puppet! DANCE!



What a sad state your party is in when you are actually afraid to say that you disagree with a radio-show host.

The Republicans, and the hardline conservatives within the party, continually espouse the nonsense that Democrats that speak out against them must be "afraid". Whether it be Palin, Jindal, or any of the inumerable masses that talk a big game but have to plan, Republicans seem to think that Democrats are expressing "fear" when they speak out.

It's funny to see Senator Barrasso not respond to Shuster's question and then babble on in the fear that Limbaugh might single him out next.

Not even the head of the RNC has the sand enough to tell his party that Limbaugh is just a radio hack.

Well, he pretended to.


STEELE: So let’s put it into context here. Let’s put it into context here. Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh, his whole thing is entertainment. Yes, it’s incendiary. Yes, it’s ugly.


LIMBAUGH:So I am an entertainer and I have 20 million listeners because of my great song and dance routine,” Limbaugh said. “Michael Steele, you are head of the Republican National Committee. You are not head of the Republican party. Tens of millions of conservatives and Republicans have nothing to do with the Republican National Committee…and when you call them asking for money, they hang up on you.


STEELE: My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,” Steele said in a telephone interview. “I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership.” […]

“I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking,” Steele said. “It was one of those things where I thinking I was saying one thing, and it came out differently. What I was trying to say was a lot of people … want to make Rush the scapegoat, the bogeyman, and he’s not.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive