OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Should I Be Pleased Or Not?


I write like
Stephen King

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




Granted, King has made several boat-loads of cash and has for pretty much as long as I've been alive, but I've never been too terribly pleased with his prose. Anyone recall the really bizarre and seriously disappointing turn that the Dark Tower series took when Wizard and the Glass came out?

( h/t to John Cole )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparenly I write like either HP Lovecraft or David Foster Wallace... not sure what to think about that either. LOL

aironlater said...

I'll trade you. lol

Poopyman said...

Oddly enough I too write like David Foster Wallace*. I'm not sure what to think about it either.

* - Or so they claim.


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive