OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Monday, July 12, 2010

Shifting Gears

Recently, I found myself in the ranks of the unemployed. Luckily, though, I was able to find a great new job near my area. In point of fact, I got several job offers at the end of last week and there are still no less than 5 employers that were tentatively scheduled to call me back today. I couldn't wait for them, as this new opportunity is just too good to pass up right now.

There are some pretty clear signifiers that the economy in my part of Kentucky is rebounding to such an extent that job growth is on the rise. Unfortunately, it's not that way across the board - yet. I'm wondering how long it's going to take conservatives to take credit for this uptrend when and if they make the alleged gains in Congress that they are already crowing about.

From the perspective of this little corner of the internet, blogging will be done primarily on an evening and weekend basis, as my new schedules doesn't allow as much downtime as my previous job - which I am actually rather thankful to not have to deal with any longer.

Keep checking in for updates and the occasional post that actually merits a response.

Until then, here's some music for your morning. Hard to believe that this track is almost 20 years old.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive