OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Politics Of Hedge Funds

As I've stated previously, I'm not an economist. But, I can tell when someone with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the financial realm lets their mask slip.

In a recent piece in the New York Times, hedge fund manager Hugh Hendry says something of Barack Obama that I have hypothesized many like him have said:

If there was a way to short Obama, I would.


And while many conservatives would attack liberals/progressives for highlighting this quote - even going so far as to insist that they were about to call Mr. Hendry a racist - it should be pointed out that this isn't exactly something to snort at.

Are hedge fund managers gaming the system against the Obama administration in order to create the illusion that the economy isn't rebounding as it should because of policies and practices by Democrats? I think it's a fair theory that requires more investigation.

No comments:


The Playlist Of Doom



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive